Monday, November 28, 2011

Sand is for Building Sandcastles

I'm not sure how many times these same issues need to be addressed....but apparently some people still don't get it and instead choose to continue to keep their heads in the sand and refuse to face up to documented facts. From the Creative Frontiers School Facebook page: 
Tarpaulin Sky Press
Try to look on the bright side, John--with their ridiculousness on par with their malice, and admitting to having filed small claims against Bob, the anything-but-anonymous bloggers will find new ways, daily, of shooting their own "cause" in the foot. Alternately brooding, manic and babbling, moving from building codes to Google AdWords and combing e-Bay to god-knows-what-end, the blog consistently refuses to settle for "irrational and irrelevant" as long as there is a chance of aspiring to "unhinged and wholly absurd." Aside from ad hominem attacks on the Adams family anyone who dares care for them, the bloggers have become, of late, a rare source of laughs during this otherwise grim travesty of due process. (For example, I'm sure I speak for all e-Bay users when I thank these investigative bloggers for bringing our attention to Bob’s impressive 100% positive feedback rating after 625 sales. Anyone looking for a trustworthy seller now knows where to turn!) Honestly, unless we missed the news that Bob will be going to trial for building code issues, then the “anonymous” ones--as the "de facto" voice of a baseless prosecution--really couldn’t be a better asset to the defense.
Malice? Here is the definition from Dictionary.com.

mal·ice

noun
1. desire to inflict injury, harm, or suffering on another, either because of a hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness: the malice and spite of a lifelong enemy.
2. Law . evil intent on the part of a person who commits a wrongful act injurious to others.
While I have posted MANY things about Robert Adams, I have no desire to inflict injury, harm or suffering to him.  I merely see inconsistencies and outright lies about what has been said and portrayed to the supporters and general public.  A person who catches someone in a lie and calls them on it us not acting out of malice.  While I am sure many supporters are convinced I have "deep-seated meanness", I think most people have enough logical thought to understand nothing has been posted with malicious intent, unlike much of what has been posted on the Creative Frontiers Facebook page.  Truth-seeking is not an act of malice.

Admitting to having filed a small claims suit?  Ummm no.  Sorry folks, no idea where he gets that from.  Two parents (last time I checked) have recently filed small claims suits against Robert Adams as per the Sacramento County court case lookup info.  Yes, one of those parents has posted a comment here.  Posting in the comments section does not make her me.   She, along with many other former parents, are owed money.  They are fully within their rights to file a claim.  They are owed money.  Wanting their refunds in a timely manner doesn't make them bad people.  I think some need to consider the financial burden some parents experienced.  They paid tuition at Creative Frontiers, some the entire year in advance, and when the school was closed, they had to find schooling for their children elsewhere.  I would think most people would not be able to afford to just ignore this money they are owed.  The Adams family has not given any indication of when they will be issuing refunds, so these parents were left with little other choice.  I will state yet again, that I have not filed a small claims suit against Robert Adams.  I do not plan to file a small claims suit against Robert Adams.  Nowhere on this blog do I ever say that I have filed a small claims suit against Robert Adams.  


As it has been said many times before, things such as lack of credentials, building code violations, and the numerous other instances of dishonesty do not mean Robert Adams is guilty of the child molestation charges he is facing.  They DO raise questions about credibility. The DO point out the numerous times that Mr. Adams, and his family have lied, repeatedly, to people who support them and trusted them.


No member of the Adams family or their supporters have ever been personally attacked on this blog.  Comments have been copied, but with the names of the supporter (even those who make the most asinine comments) have been edited out.  I have made a few exceptions to the rule with a few comments.  I have included the name of John Daley, as he clearly wanted his name known.  I also have used the name of Dan Adams.  After his comment about "the little girl who cried pee pee", on the Sacramento Bee comments section in reference to a 4 year old who reportedly alleged that Robert Adams touched her inappropriately,  I lost any smidgen of respect I might have given him. I have also used the name of Christian Peet, who openly blogs about so-called "falsely accused" convicted pedophiles.  Criticisms have been made of several comments, but these supporters have not been "attacked".


I hardly think that Robert Adams 100% feedback rating on eBay would be something to gloat about considering the unanswered question of how these gift cards came to be. Especially when you consider the numerous repairs the school Mr. Adams loved is in need of.  In addition, as an eBay user, I can look at his feedback and determine that with only 8 of this 625 feedback comments actually being as a seller, he would hardly be considered a "trustworthy seller."   So, no Mr. Peet, you don't speak for all eBay users.  
 
Unless Parisi plans to call in positive feedback comments on eBay as defense of Mr. Adams character, I hardly see how this will be used as an asset for the defense.  I do believe that this information is raising quite a few eyebrows, from supporters and authorities alike.
 
Irrelevant as some believe the information posted here to be, it is certainly more relevant than my name.

6 comments:

  1. In view of all the deception and sneakiness, I have wondered what ever happened to the "Gymnasium Fund" (which should have had thousands of dollars in it). This was set up years ago to help defray the costs of building an indoor place for the kids to play during inclement weather and for assemblies. The main source of monies was the "Halloween Carnival"... countless businesses and individuals donated expensive items and "GIFT CARDS" for this purpose. Butter braids were also another carrot they dangled in front of us, "FOR THE GYM FUND"! I bought many orders at $12 each. It was never quite clear where the profits from the Book Fair went, but that was also a high dollar take.

    Last year's Halloween Carnival had numerous donations.. reportedly, one of their best years for donations. It rained off and on throughout the day, but when it came time to present the winning names from the raffle, it was supposedly "too cold and rainy" (even though the sun came out and it was beautiful!) The prize drawing was held behind closed doors on a different day.. or so we were told. I checked with all of my friends and acquaintences to see what they had won ... hoping someone had received a nice prize, like a GIFT CARD or WEEKEND GET AWAY... but NOBODY seemed to know what happened to any of the big ticket items..

    There was never a winning list posted!
    I suspect there has been much more misappropriate behavior by this man. Hopefully, the full scope of how we were all bamboozled will come out during the trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children attended in 2005-2009. Fundraisers were held for the gym fund then too. Sooooo 7 years of fundraisers and no gym still? I'm annoyed that money I raised through fundraisers was never directly benefiting my children. So what were 7+ years of parents expected to raise money for students in some indefinite future?

    It always really bothered me that there did not seem to be any transparency with where the funds were. How much was raised. What the goal was. Nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if some digging by authorities shows that funds were going directly to the Adams' pockets.

    My children are at a different private school now. We've had a few fundraisers, but it was always clear where the funds were going. The amount raised wasn't a secret. It didn't take more than 6 months to a year to raise the funds. We weren't paying for something our tuition moneys should be paying for, like a new building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyday something new comes out, making Mr. Bob look more and more suspicious. It's really starting to look like the molestation allegations are just the tip of a gigantic iceberg of deception, lies, deceit and fraud. This really is a sad situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't understand the need for me to be one of the bloggers. I work full time, I am in school full time and I am a single mom. Exactly how would I have time for it?

    In terms of me being malicious for filing a small claims court suit - I am owed a little over $300. $309 + $40 in court costs. I am not well off enough to walk away from $300. I'm sorry, I'm just not. Its a struggle to keep my son in private school and I trusted Robert Adams. My trust was obviously mislaid and I can see that now. Making me wait indefinitely for a refund is not acceptable.

    I'll see you next week in court "Mr. Bob".

    Shannon Panora

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Bob's words from the school's site.

    Mutual respect between students, parents and teachers creates a cycle of advantageous relationships an impressionable child will likely choose to role model. Essential basics for mutual respect are encouraged by healthy communication skills

    I wish all of the fighting and name calling and mean comments from the FB page to this blog would just stop. I have not heard of 1 child calling anyone names, or being in any way mean....And They Are The Real Victims.
    No one is going to get "The Last Word" so I just wish it would stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with the last comment. Nothing positive is coming from all the name-calling. How can any of the ones asking for their money back, have anything to do with the molestation charges? How can one grandmother be so upsetting to the supporters? Could it be that she was so involved in the efforts at first? I saw her in the kitchen during the spaghetti feed. She looked exhausted, overheated and overworked, and had very little help. I didn't see any of the ones who are attacking her there. I did see certain individuals in the office, however. Never saw them lift a finger to help either. (You know who you are!!)
    She even came up to me and asked if I would help with the yard sale, and seemed very involved in the fund-raising. Then I saw her disappear from the group. I have not had a conversation with her regarding her disappearance but I know she must have had good reason to do so. If attacking her is what the supporters feel good about, then I don't feel good about any of them! Not one single one!

    ReplyDelete