Monday, November 28, 2011

You've Got to Be Kidding Me

Just when you think the claims couldn't get more outlandish, PSP and John Daley come up with more insane "revelations" about the intent of this blog and attacks on former supporters.
PSP 
Just a little tidbit for those, especially the media, who are wondering why these bloggers, small claim filers and non supporters are so malicious. Do your homework and you will discover that many of them have outstanding tuition not paid at CFS, some to the tune of thousands of dollars, and therefore it's in their best financial interest to encourage Mr. Bob and CFS's doom. They just want to get out of paying what they still owe--pretty upstanding citizens aren't they? Not only are they liars but they are thieves.
But...I thought all the computer records were taken?  How could they possibly know who owes the school money unless they also know who they owe money to?  Why would PSP, a non-employee, be privy to private financial information of parents?

I neither owe CFS money nor does CFS owe me money.  Nice try though.  I highly doubt any of the parents filing small claims court cases owe the school money either.  Two of the people I have been accused of being were a long-time former teacher and her husband, neither of which would be in a position to owe the school money.  Another is a grandparent of a child at the school, also who would not owe the school money.  Yet another is one of the parents who has filed a small claims suit, also would not owe the school money.  Are people really buying this garbage?  Liars and thieves?   Can you not possibly fathom that people just had enough of being lied to?  I guess so, because this comment was "liked" by several people already.

Then John Daley chimes in with an equally odd comment, claiming to know information that should be part of confidential records.

John Daley
Well said, and out of this they have responded with I have threatened them or specifically [name] and she has said chpd has been notified of my threats and is investigating, humm I called chpd and sac county to respond and to my surprise they have no record of your complaint [name]and now she claims every time I see her instead of confronting her I scurried away like a little school girl, well [name] you are correct that I have not confronted you because the only time I see you is at my sons school and I am not about to let the likes of you drag him into your pathetic cross hairs. And as for your non confrontational loving friends j&j as you want them called I've seen the video of them attacking a single woman trying to walk away from them and humm why can't he pass a life scan to be employed by a school things that make me go hummm
Trying to decipher what John Daley has written makes my head hurt.  I think he is saying that he tried calling the CHPD regarding the complaint made and they said they had no record of it.  Lucky for you John Daley, I know how to use a phone and called the CHPD to get the info myself.  Amazing that I came up with a complaint number. (#11C92620, in case you are interested)  I have no clue what he is talking about "j&j" and a video of them "attacking a single woman trying to walk away from them"  Is he saying he is privy to some surveillance videos from CFS?  I thought the CHPD had all of those too?  And why would it be ANY of John Daley's business as he is not an employee of the school either.  I'm shocked to hear also that John Daley claims to know that one of the "j's" he mentions couldn't pass a live scan (not life scan as he states)...especially considering this person was at the school, in classrooms daily, with preschool children.  Why would this be allowed if it were true?  Again, why would John Daley be privy to ANY of this information as he wasn't an employee of Creative Frontiers School.  Didn't a parent get attacked on the Facebook page for asking about the safety of her files?  Wasn't it said that John Daley had no interest or access to this information?  I guess that isn't the case anymore.  I guess once you are suspected as being the writer of this blog or a non-supporter, your information is no longer private.

John Daley goes on to post about a "rival" blog he is "developing":
John Daley
stay tuned friends a new blog is being developed and is almost ready to deploy, its being created so as not to affect this site and to allow people to outright discuss their outrage at the other blog site. I don't want to ruffle feather of people who are not involved but something has to be done and a lot needs to be said.
If I could stop laughing long enough, I might have some sort of response, but as of now...laughter is all I can muster.

Seriously supporters?  Stop encouraging the rantings of these two.  Think about the things they are saying.  Do you REALLY agree with what they are saying?  If you chose to still support Robert Adams, despite the blatant lies that you have been told, then go for it.  I won't stand in your way.  Believe it or not, there are people who don't owe Creative Frontiers School a dime who don't support Robert Adams.  I am one of them.  I will experience no financial gain regardless of the outcome of this case.

I said it the other day, I will say it again; TRUTH SEEKING DOES NOT EQUAL MALICE.

6 comments:

  1. It seems I'm not the only one to notice. Both of John Daley's posts have since vanished (I hardly think he deleted them himself since he took the time to go ahead and "like" them both) and a supporter asks "I thought there were no records of billing?"

    Wake up CFS. People are catching on to the lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought military troops and/or battle ships were "deployed", not blogs. This man honestly accuses this fact-filled blog of maliciousness? It's beyond surreal.

    Mr. D, I really think you need to recheck your dictionary concerning some of your vocabulary choices. Being that you seem to have access to school records and videos, no doubt there's a dictionary still on site which you can get your hands on--prior to a sale.

    Sometimes the truth hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently JD ALWAYS has a lot to say... and quite LOUDLY, but that still does not lend any credibility to anything that he says.

    "We are all born ignorant but must work hard to remain stupid". (Benjamin Franklin)

    Some people just work harder at it than others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. law enforcement officerNovember 29, 2011 at 10:35 AM

    I agree! how would JD know so much about the finances and personal information about the parents of children at the school? That alone is a lawsuit waiting to happen if he does indeed know such information! That is definitely a breech of confidentiality...things that make you say hmmmm...lol! JD just sounds like a baffling buffoon, ranting and raving about what he thinks is truth. i am still questioning why no plea has been entered by Mr. Bob or his attorney? and now why they are selling the school? i read the e-mail that was sent out by the daughters of Mr. Bob and it doesn't really explain any reasoning except the fact they can no longer afford it?! what is the money from selling it gonna be used for?? re-paying people who are owed? paying off his attorney? show me where the funds are headed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I must post this yet again.

    I WILL NOT post comments with random guesses at my identity.

    You are so far off it isn't funny. Continually harassing former supporters is ridiculous.

    By the way, blogger has a scheduled post option. I can schedule posts to appear any time I want them to. Generally I type them a day ahead of time...FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, funny (ironic) to me that the CFS FB page now makes it so that only members can see their comments. Made me LOL in disbelief....The Childish and Immature actions that this whole situation has brought out in people is really so sad. I think that it is really a blessing that the Children Of The Future will no longer be able to be influenced by people who act out in the ways that have been displayed and continue to be displayed. Hiding their comments now really make me wonder what else they are hiding their Supporters. I now know that my instincts were right on point when I left the group.

    ReplyDelete