Friday, February 24, 2012

Court Update*** Updated

It was rumored that the court hearing today for Mr. Adams was moved from 8:30am to 9:30am to accommodate some schedule conflicts for attorneys.  I will post new information here as I receive it.

********
 My apologies for the slow posting.  I've had trouble verifying information this morning.  One of my Doubting CFS spawn has been under the weather and had to go to the ER this morning.  Priorities lay else where at that point.

My unverified information is that Ms. Parisi claims to have still not received all of the discovery and asked for a discovery.  A new court date is said to be set for April.

It seems odd to me at this point for this same argument.  If the DA has indeed not turned over the discovery, surely Ms. Parisi and the judge wouldn't keep letting that happen and would issue some sort of reprimand or demand for the information.  If Ms. Parisi is not being truthful, and the DA *HAS* turned over the discovery, why is she being allowed to drag her feet?

I don't know the reason.  I'm not a lawyer.  I wasn't at the hearing.  If there is anyone who was there and wants to add comments, that would be great.  Hopefully I can verify some things and post some definitive information soon.

10 comments:

  1. Unverified information...but it appears we have yet another continuance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So apparently "Slippery Bobby" still doesn't know if he is guilty or not... and won't know till that Discovery is complete!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Well, per the Citrus Heights police chief, they are all set on their end.

    "Although we can't comment on any specific details involving evidence, victims or witnesses, I can tell you that the case is with the DA and we are ready for prosecution."

    Soooooo, if, in fact, there was ANOTHER continuance, sure seems to me Mr. Adams and his defense team are dragging their feet, and the court is just letting it happen. Disgusted.

    Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/02/10/4253070/citrus-heights-police-chief-christopher.html#storylink=cpy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's a good thing I worked today rather than go down to see it in person...Clearly the defends has no problem wasting my tax dollars with more delay tactics. May I just be honest and say-GET ON WITH IT, ALREADY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If, as they claim, the discovery has not been provided to the defendent's attorney, a phone call to the court (without Adams, Parisi or the redcoats making their pilgrimage to the courthouse) should suffice, which would generate a demand for said discovery and a reprimand for the information not being provided by now. Obviously, they think their little cat and mouse game is getting them somewhere, but I wonder how the supporters feel.. knowing there still hasn't been a plea entered... when "NOT GUILTY" is what everyone wanted to hear all along. As time continues to slip away, so does some of the confidence the followers had in the beginning.. this is obvious by the "lost" number of supporters. Sadly, the family has had to solicit distant friends and family to keep the number up on the FB page. I doubt there are 250 people, however, who would walk across the street to show support for someone who clearly has been lying, cheating, stealing and hedging all along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your little one. Hope they are okay now. What I don't understand is why they are going to court each time. When i had my divorce, sometimes we weren't ready for whatever reason for an upcoming court date. So, if both attorneys agreed, they would request to the court beforehand to reschedule so we weren't wasting our time, the attorneys time, or the courts time. Granted that was family court not criminal but I don't understand why it wouldn't be the same way. And if his attorney really doesn't have the discovery, then why isn't she making a bigger deal out of it and asking the court to FORCE the DA to hand it over? I would think if Bob was innocent, he would want all of this over and done with instead of having to show up numerous times. I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  7. April 5th can't come soon enough! Who wants to start a pool to guess when this innocent man will enter a Not Guilty plea. Yeah not enough players to make that game worthwhile. I bet he stalls till the one year anniv date and enters a plea. Innocent my a&$!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has anyone heard anything? I'm a bit out of the loop due to work obligations, but I thought yesterday was the court date, just curious to see if it was continued again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Updated late yesterday. Sorry about the delay...I've had work obligations as well.

      Delete
    2. Please, don't apologize! I appreciate everything you do to keep us in the loop! Thank you!

      Delete