Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Court Date Soon Approaches

I know some people have been wondering what happened and why there have been no posts to the blog recently.  Although some choose to think otherwise, this is simply because there is nothing to post and I am not in the business of just making something up in order to have a post.  I've been dealing with some health scares and so, my mind has been elsewhere recently.  However, if there were any new, pertinent information, I would have it posted here for you all in a jiffy. 

Mr. Adams does have an upcoming court date:

DateTimeDepartmentLocationReason
02/24/20128:30 AMDepartment 61Sacramento County Main Jail - 651 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 SC

This again will be a settlement conference where the two attorneys and Mr. Adams will be encouraged to come to an agreement.  If none is made, then the case goes to a preliminary trial.  However, this has been the case the last few times and not even a plea has been entered.  At the last appearance in December however, Ms. Parisi, Mr. Adams' attorney, claimed to have "finally" received the discovery and now just needed time to go through it.  I would think she is out of delaying excuses at this point and the charges would move forward.

Mr. Adams also has an additional Small Claims court case pending against him filed 1/18/2012.  I am unsure what the status of these cases are, as the information isn't available online, but I would have thought there would be judgement of some kind at this point.  These cases are usually given a date within a month or two of the filing date.

I can also find no further information on the Civil case against Mr. Adams from Stonington Insurance.

Sooooo, that's it really.  I guess we will all have to wait and see what happens on the 24th.

8 comments:

  1. We can only hope SOMETHING pertinent takes place this Friday. Even though many other crimes have hit the news in the greater Sacramento area since July, this case still remains the most significant in Citrus Heights... so if they assume time is on their side, they are greatly mistaken. Time is allowing this thing to fester. More evidence is coming forward for the prosecution as this case continues to delay. Hmmn... I wonder how Mr. Bob's health is these days?! Could another "heart episode" be in the works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney Adams doesn't seem to think that it will last more than 15 minutes, per a message to CFS facebook supporters:

    "Typically, these things haven't lasted much longer than 15 minutes, from the time we walk in until the time we leave."

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about all the educators in CA that have recently been caught abusing children? Enough is enough. We must throw the book at any of these with multiple victims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!! I totally agree with you Anonymous...make an example out of each and every one till all the creepy child molesters are behind bars where they belong!!!!

      Delete
  4. Big big day for you tomorrow Mr Bob .....better have a nice nights sleep and practice your lines....as always I'll be the VERY ANGRY FATHER who quietly sits in the back in anything but "RED".... I've seen enough of that already.....time to belly up to the mike and speak up....loud and clear so all can hear you!!!

    See you tomorrow, asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big big day for you tomorrow Mr Bob .....better have a nice nights sleep and practice your lines....as always I'll be the VERY ANGRY FATHER who quietly sits in the back in anything but "RED".... I've seen enough of that already.....time to belly up to the mike and speak up....loud and clear so all can hear you!!!

    See you tomorrow,*******.


    *Edited by Admin

    ReplyDelete
  6. To: "FATHER WEARING ANYTHING BUT RED".... I showed up the first court appearance and came away wondering what happened... then realized NOTHING happened other than a well orchestrated charade. I wish you well tomorrow. If I were in the area, I would sit with you .. then when I left, I wouldn't be the only TARGET walking away. When I originally went to see what was going on, I was criticized on the internet and in person... as though I was the guilty party.. expect more bizarre comments and behavior again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justice, justice shall be pursued! It's taking a long time but hopefully soon the scales will mete out what the guilty deserve.

    ReplyDelete