Friday, November 11, 2011

Let's talk about the true injustice

A CFS supporter says
That just reeks of a serious injustice. Looks like when all is said and done, the Adams' family has a hefty lawsuit they, THEMSELVES, need to file. I am so sorry for the suffering they're enduring over this.
This supporter is responding, presumably to PSP's comment referencing the closure of CFS and the comparison to the closure of another local school, which we spoke about earlier.  While on the surface, I can understand why this supporter would see the potential lawsuit.  What this supporter may not remember, realize or care to think about is the business license was not issued to Sandra Adams solely.  It was issued to Robert Adams as the agent of service for Creative Frontiers.  Sandra Adams is Robert's spouse however she is not entitled to anything more than the standard due process that Creative Frontiers School, Inc is entitled to in terms of business standpoint.

What is worse, to me, about this comment is the lack of empathy or concern the alleged victims may have suffered, and continue to suffer.  These young women, the witnesses to the alleged abuse and the parents of the alleged victims have all had to endure the name calling, character bashing and suspicion CFS supporters and certain members of the Adams family have participated in and seemingly encouraged.

I understand "standing by your man", I will never understand the need to characterize these alleged victims as money grubbing, attention seeking or dishonest.  To what lengths with CFS supporters go to keep their heads in the sand?

5 comments:

  1. If Robert Adams is found not guilty or the case is dropped his life is still ruined. However the ones that have made these accusations continue on.Robert Adams and the ones accusing him of these terrible acts are the only ones that really know if they are true or not. If I know that I did not do any thing wrong I would be calling the accusers a lot more than what was stated above. Just stop and think if you were accused of things such as that. What would you do, or if your loved one was accused?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't been Robert Adams calling witnesses and alleged victims names. It has been friends, supporters and family members. You are correct, only he, the alleged victims, and any witnesses know the truth at this point, so why are all of these other people feeling the need to bash these girls? If my loved ones were accused, I would support them, but I wouldn't do that at the expense of others.

    If Robert Adams is found not guilty, or the charges are proven to be false, it isn't the allegations themselves that will have ruined his career. The lies about degrees and that have been told since the schools closing haven't helped public opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two girls who were merely 10 at the time they made their complaints, have been accused of just wanting new BMWs. So let me get this straight, 2 children made complaints when they were 10 in 2000, one made a complaint in 2006 when she was 16, 2 more when these allegations came out, and 2 adult witnesses and you are worried about Robert Adams' life being ruined and these people coming forward being allowed to continue on? This is the man who lied about having credentials. The man who obviously wasn't putting tuition money back into the school. The man who allowed people to think the school would reopen September 6th even though CLEARLY it would not. The man who allowed everyone to think there was an "agreement" with the city.

    Sorry Anonymous, I don't feel bad for Robert Adams even if these allegations are proven false, which I don't believe they will. I can feel bad for the children in this case, because no matter what, they are not deserving of any of this treatment.

    If Robert Adams isn't guilty, why isn't he saying so in court instead of asking for continuance after continuance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I knew that I was 100% innocent of charges made against me, I wouldn't call the accusers names or allow my friends and family to do so. That's just plain wrong before a court has had the opportunity to look at the evidence and decide who's telling the truth.

    I can tell you what I would be doing, though. I'd be standing up in court to say, "Not guilty, your Honor".

    Simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to ask if the supporters of Bob Adams think that the little boys and young men who have stepped forward to accuse Jerry Sandusky of Penn State were thinking ahead and planning on those future BMWs they'd surely get. Maybe Sandusky was actually just comforting the boys in the shower when they were sad or scared. Maybe the witnesses' eyes deceived them.

    Could be.

    ReplyDelete