Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Documentation

A few comments have come in recently information people claim to have, but can't or won't back up.  I understand not having "proof" but wanting to comment about your personal experience.  That is fine.  In addition, if you give me or others something to go on, we can research it a bit more.  For example, saying that Creative Frontiers School was dropped from the Child Action program, is something I can try to get information about.  Saying there are documents that are out there that say things that dispute other things I have posted is so vague I can't possibly even begin to research. 

It was claimed that this blog intentionally leaves out certain documents because they don't support whatever cause I am thought to have.  Folks, I will be completely honest, I am entirely too lazy to pick and choose what parts of certain documents I publish.  What I have, you get.

We keep hearing that there is another side to the story.  Okay fine.  Fair enough.  So where is it?  When the Creative Frontiers Facebook page was open to the public, that was prime opportunity for supporters and family to plead their case and to support their claims.  Each and every excuse that was posted about the other day actually came from a supporter or family.  Instead of using their public platform to provide factual information or explaining things, they've instead chose to create conspiracy theories, to bash victims, witnesses, other supporters, reporters, online commenters, blog writers, city officials, and even victims and their families in other cases where the criminal was convicted!

If you disagree with my interpretation or what others have to say, please share.  Healthy debate is encouraged.  We are all adults with independent thought.  It is perfectly normal people to look at the same document and walk away with something different from it.  I have respect for individuals who can disagree without name-calling and diverting from the seriousness of the topic.  For example, the anonymous that questioned the interpretation of the DSS documents provided.  He/she disagreed, but with respect, unlike some of the recent comments on the Sacbee website that were utterly ridiculous.  Some claiming Mr. Adams wasn't at the school, some calling posters there names, and my favorite, as it was clear the commenters they were directing their anger at were women, telling them to get back in the kitchen and take care of their kids and husbands.  The anonymous here (with regards to the DSS papers) argued a valid point articulately.  The commenter on the SacBee website made him/herself look foolish and did nothing for their cause.

If you have information that disproves anything posted here, please share it.  If you have further information about Robert Adams or CFS, please share it.  If you are concerned about this blog having your name or email address, then create a new one on hotmail and use a fake name.  It's free and easy to do.  You can also use the comments section here to contact me.  As all comments must be approved, I would see it.  You can always preface whatever you want to tell me with something like "Tip/info, not actual comment to be published" then follow it with your message to me.

I would love to hear what some believe to be the "other side of the story".  What is the other side to the resume issue?  The building code violations?  The lies about the business license?  The fraudulent insurance application?  I'd really like to hear it.  There is proof that Robert Adams, and/or a family member directly lied and/or misled people with regards to ALL of these issues.  There is no excuse.  There is no good reason to lie about these.  No one forced them to lie.  They chose to lie, and now it makes them look bad.  This isn't the fault of this blog.

Getting back to my original topic, if we are going to post things here as fact, we really need documentation.  You can claim anything you want and say it is true, but without proof, it is nothing more than words.  This doesn't mean you can't comment your opinion or experience, but we can't make a blog post about it unless there is something to back it up.  I try very hard to research all of the information provided in the blog posts and make sure it is factual. 

I am also adding this is again, because some clearly still don't get it; any comments here are the opinion or experiences of the writer, not of this blog.  I will publish all comments unless they contain profanity, guesses at my identity or the identity of others commenting here, or have otherwise inappropriate content.

17 comments:

  1. I just have to say that I think it's great that you noticed that the posters on the SacBee site that identify themselves as women do get treated differently by specific individuals that are presumably close to the Adams family.

    Telling a woman to 'watch her language' when she posted "LMAO" is ridiculous! So, Robert Adams can be a father and lie, cheat and steal (all of these things provably true per the documentation on this site) and an anonymous mother posting "LMAO" on a forum is a 'serious offense' and this same poster seemed to think they were doing the world a favor if they made 'just one person stop and think before posting something so offensive as "LMAO"."

    SOME of the supporter’s self-righteousness and hypocrisy is getting to be seriously out of control. To be honest, if I were the Adams family, I would respectfully ask that people STOP trying to help, as they are just causing more harm than good.

    Signed,

    DoubtingSupporterSanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, there will soon be a trial and the nonsense will cease. The ones touting innocence on Bob's part will most likely slink away and stop pointing fingers, name-calling and disbelieving. I pray for a speedy and fair trial. That should put an end to it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob was sued by the County of Sacramento. You should look into that.

    Great blog BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For any doubting the validity of anonymous #3's claims, there is indeed proof.

    Case Number: T99000092
    Filing Date: 05/03/2000
    Case Type: Judgment Proceedings
    Case Title: COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO VS. CREATIVE FRONTIERS, INC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only reason I have not posted about this case, is that I cannot access the documents like in the current case with Stonington Insurance. Any case that occurred prior to 2007, is not available online. I, or someone else, would have to go down physically and request copies. As much as I know some like to think I sit around with nothing better to do all day, I am actually quite busy. So, since I have no information about the case, there isn't much for me to post about at this point. I do find it curious as to why the County of Sacramento would be suing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doubting Supporter Sanity- You nailed it. I don't get why they can't be supportive without bashing other people and being ridiculous. If they did, this blog wouldn't have half as much to discuss. Sure there are still the building code violations, lawsuits, and lies, all very serious things, but the name-calling and victim bashing has to stop. How anyone would want to be associated with that, I don't know. You are right, they are causing more harm than good and the saddest part is, you can tell from their posts that they think they are doing a good job supporting Bob, when in reality they are making themselves look like complete idiots and making anyone who supports Bob look bad by association.

    If you don't stand up and tell these few people who are speaking for you all as a group that they don't stand for your opinion, then you are giving your silent approval. Even more sickening is the Adams family members "liking" all of the nonsense on the Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I think that the Facebook page has certainly been a hotbed for much of the nonsense. I have not hidden my feelings towards a certain person that posts on their site, documenting every move they make for his next "Save the Convicted Pedophile Project," so I will say I think that allowing his involvement is mistake #1.

    Mistake # 2 is allowing a certain family member go on the Sacbee website and slander the alleged victims and previous supporters, as well as people he didn’t even know-they just happened to voice an opinion that differed from his. People can have different points of view, but there is no reason to be so immature and insulting. Ahem, sheep sounds, really??!!

    I was going to go on listing the mistakes, but it’s really all well summed-up on this blog, haha, so I’ll leave it to the pros!

    The thing is, I don’t think I have seen EVEN ONE non-supporter sling mud or even accuse Mr. Adams of being guilty--on the contrary, I have seen non-supporters say they will reserve their judgment of Mr. Adams until the trial. I have seen non-supporters verbally assaulted on the SacBee site, on the Facebook page—I’m sure Doubting CFS has fielded their share of people attempting to post on this site acting with little integrity and lots of immaturity.

    I haven’t seen any of the supporters (the vocal supporters) come out and say, “Hey, we acknowledge there were some violations-and we agree that is NOT okay, we agree refunds should have been returned in a timely manner, we agree that there were some serious issues at the school--but that doesn’t mean he’s guilty of molesting little girls.”

    How easy would that make it for all of us? We’d all agree, and get along and wait for the trial and hope there was some terrible misunderstanding and that those young girls were not abused.

    Instead, it’s just grandstanding, finger-pointing, conspiracy theories, deflecting, lying, head-in-the-sand, etc. from the supporters, and the non-supporters shaking their heads at the total denial that some people seems to be in, and (for some, I’m sure) feelings of, “How did I not see this situation when it was going on right in front of me?”

    So strange, a school that was once united, familial is now a house severely divided. So strange, and so tragic.

    Signed,

    DoubtingSupporterSanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is exactly it DoubtingSupporterSanity. I know it is easy to sit back and say what someone "should" have done in a situation when you yourself aren't actually in that situation, but most of this stuff is common sense.

    You don't associate with a man who devotes his time to defending other men CONVICTED of child molestation. You don't allow a family member to publicly bash victims, witnesses, and anyone who disagrees. You accept your mistakes and apologize, not make excuses and blame everyone else.

    You are 100% correct. Having shady business practices that can be PROVEN doesn't for one second mean he is guilty of child molestation. And sadly, no one speaking out publicly has said, '____ isn't a concern to me, I still support Robert Adams and don't believe he is guilty of child molestation.' Instead we hear about how it is all a big conspiracy and all these government agencies are banding together to go go after one man. We are also told that anyone who is concerned about ____ is somehow a horrible person.

    It is the same thing we tell our kids NOT to do. If you make a mistake, or do something wrong, you don't tell more lies to try to cover it all up. You don't try to blame someone else. You tell the truth.

    As much as many want to blame this blog for the things posted here, no one here made Mr. Adams lie on his resume. No one here made him not file for permits, not refund parents, not make repairs to buildings, or lie on his insurance application. That is the problem with telling lies. You almost always get found out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was told by Mrs. Cindy (before I enrolled in 2008) that they decided to no longer allow students under Child Action, not that they were dropped.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anonymous- From all accounts, it seems like you were given false information. There have been several parents and former teachers who were there at the time that Child Action was dropped that indicate that this was not a voluntary decision by CFS. This also happened mid-year, causing several elementary students to relocate to new schools and for an entire class to be eliminated. Again, I do not have documentation that this is fact, but have heard the same report from several different sources that leads me to believe there is truth to the statements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And so you say, "You can claim anything you want and say it is true, but without proof, it is nothing more than words" and then go on to post Child Action gossip and state that because it came from several sources "there is truth to the statements". Does that go for the "female employee being paid under the table gossip" as well? It is of course fine for you to print whatever you want and state as fact whatever you want and to write "not guilty doesn't mean innocent" (planning ahead for a not guilty verdict?) but you should at least be honest about your feelings towards Mr. Adams, his school and family. You aren't the unbiased presenter of just the facts person that you would like to present yourself as being. And you don't have to be, you should just be honest enough to admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Anonymous- Do you get tired of failing at proving me wrong? Again, a commenter brought up Child Action, not me. Another commenter asked about Child Action and was answered by me. Please read what I wrote again. It doesn't say they ARE true, just that I heard the exact same thing from several sources. As for the "employee being paid under the table"...Again, not brought up by me. I've heard the same thing from several people....but no where do I say that it is true.

    Your second quotation of me is taken completely out of context. Again, I suggest you go back and read again. That comment was in reference to my example of OJ Simpson and speaking of the difference between the burden of proof in a criminal vs civil case and the fact that someone can be found criminally innocent but civilly guilty. If you go back and read, you will clearly see that I am speaking about civil trials after criminal ones. And my statement is 100% true. A verdict of "Not Guilty" does not mean "innocent". It also does not limit the ability for alleged victims to sue civilly. Nice try though. But again, my comment was in reference to a verdict by a jury, and not even in this case...you were so close, but not quite.

    I've been quite clear about my feelings. I feel that Mr. Adams and his family have been less than honest with everyone. My "feelings" can be backed up by fact. Can yours? I really think you are asking questions of the wrong person here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous at 2:51pm- Why don't you take the blog admin's offer to share and post any refuting evidence instead of coming and trying to point out what is opinion and what isn't?

    I'm one of the people who KNOW that CFS got kicked off of Child Action. How do I know? I was there! Do I have evidence of it? No, why would I. It doesn't mean it didn't happen OR that that you have to believe me, but I assure you, it happened. Why don't you ask Bob yourself?

    Read what was written. "From all accounts, it seems like you were given false information" Note the words "from all accounts" and "it seems" both clearly indicating that this is not being represented as fact.

    Now take the second part of their statement, "Again, I do not have documentation that this is fact, but have heard the same report from several different sources that leads me to believe there is truth to the statements" Note the words, "leads me to believe." Not, "this is 100% true".

    Then you go way off taking things out of context with the "Not guilty verdict does not mean innocent" comment. How on Earth is that "preparing for a not guilty verdict"? The comment was in reference to criminal versus civil judgements. Are you really so desperate to find any little tiny error this blog owner might make that you must comb over the wording of every post? Even if they worded something incorrectly, or outright said "I think Bob is guilty" that wouldn't change the validity of what has been posted here. Bob still lied. That is fact. The rest has been put out there for us, as readers to interpret as we wish. I have yet to find any thing that has been posted to this blog that isn't true. I don't care who the blog owner is, what their motivation is, or even what their opinion is. I care that they have posted answers and proof to the questions I was asking in my head. If only Bob, his family, or supporters would do the same...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anyone else notice whenever a supporter comes in here, thinks they've made some fantastic point, they get a respectful response to provoke polite conversation, then all of a suddden ***POOF*** they are gone.

    It's like a hit and run.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was thinking the same thing. Is this person done dialoguing because they have no valid arguments/corrections? Resume corrections? Violation misunderstandings? You got it? Bring it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As I said before, it would require entirely too much effort for me to sort through documents and only post what would make Mr. Adams look bad. I am entirely too lazy. Despite what some people think, I didn't come into this with some personal vendetta or grudge. I went searching for answers and was shocked at what I found. My "opinion" of Mr. Adams and Creative Frontiers School has been formed by what I have found, with minimal amounts of research, and posted. You want to change my opinion? Show me documentation that proves the other documents wrong. You aren't going to change anyone's opinion by trying to nitpick my wording or criticizing my motives.

    ReplyDelete