Sunday, October 30, 2011

Still Not a Non-Profit


Please see the quoted text below.

"I submitted the application myself and can find no reason that we do not qualify under the eligibility section they referred me to on the Google Grants website: http://www.google.com/grants/
details.html#eligibility . Can anyone help us? We are a 501(c)3 secular private non-profit school established in 1975 ( www.creativefrontiers.com ) and I am completely at a loss why we did not qualify. Google's lack of e-mail support is frustrating too! Thanks, Bob10/14/2009

I could write up a whole blog post about this, but I will just let Robert Adams' own words do the talking for me.
Perhaps Christian Peet can offer to explain to Robert Adams the difference 'between 'the business itself and a past PTA?--i.e., between a business license made out to two people, rather than an "organization" as denoted in the phrase, "non-profit organization"?"

So, CFS is still not a non-profit.  The CFS PTA TEAM is also not a non-profit.  Yes, Robert Adams claimed the school was.  And despite Christian Peet's thinking that exposing the fact that he has lied about it both on a public forum and to a parent touring, is like saying "CFS is not a hamburger stand" or other such nonsense.  It remains that Robert Adams seems to have trouble with the truth.  Comedic?  A joke?  My goodness, I wish it was.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's time more charges be brought against Mr. Adams.

    He is a fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a parent who thought that CFS was a non-profit entity, I am very upset to read this. Unlike the person who commented above, I don't think Bob ever told me that specifically but I assumed it from things that other parents said. Because I trusted him and loved the school, I would have never thought to check. Basically, Bob lied to all of us. The school wasn't non-profit and neither was the PTA. Then, where did all the money go that was donated or raised during fundraisers? The man who is investigating this, Christian made it sound on our Facebook page as if Bob had never represented CFS as a non-profit school and I think many parents will question that, just like I am. Where do you find all these documents? Are you certain that this was really written by Mr. Bob? Because if so, along with the lies about his credentials and the building code violations AND the planned reopening which couldn't have been possible, I am not happy at all. My child will never be a student at CFS even if it does manage to open. I have to wonder how many of the staff and family members knew about the extent of Bob's lies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose in line with the grand conspiracy theory, someone *could* have decided in 2009 to pose as Mr. Adams and make that post, but I'm sure that is very VERY unlikely. I'm very sorry you have been deceived. I have no reason to believe that many, if any staff members knew about any of the things we have posted. I don't know if any of the family members knew about any of it either, but it is a good question. All of the documents we have posted are publicly available, we've just done the legwork to find them and put them in one place. Not because we dislike Mr. Adams, the school, or his family. Just because we saw what was being said and what was really happening were not adding up. Good luck to you and your child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not surprised at all! Lie after lie after lie is all we have been fed by this school and the Adams' family. What would surprise me quite frankly, would be something truthful! Maybe we will hear the truth if and when this man ever enters a plea in court! You have to ask yourself, if you lie about just about everything, how can you be trusted if and when you ever tell the truth? Sad that the wool has been pulled over so many eyes by this organization for so long now.

    ReplyDelete